Frequently Asked Questions
Created by highly successful Amazon sellers, MerchBee’s design is driven by invaluable, first hand seller experiences to streamline your customer service follow-ups, maximize customer satisfaction, and increase your verified seller feedback & product reviews.
- Automate friendly, purposeful, email follow-ups to provide valuable product information to your customers.
- Remind your customers that you are an email away should they need assistance with anything to catch and resolve potential customer issues before they have a chance to become a verified negative review.
- And finally, let your customers know that you understand their time is valuable by providing them a friendly feedback & product review request with a convenient link to do so included right in your message. They’ll be done in a matter of clicks!
Absolutely! MerchBee is a great way to promote and reinforce your brand using product or company logos, as well as supplemental information via attachments. As long as you abide by Amazon’s Guidelines, you can completely customize your brand messaging to suit your needs. Using our extensive list or Email Merge Fields, you can even customize your messaging to dynamically display a myriad of different information, including links to contact your customer support, leave product reviews, and seller feedback.
Additionally, you may create as many email messages as you want, however Amazon sets a limit to the number of messages you can send per day using the following formula:
(5 x average daily order volume) + an additional 600 messages
Example: If you’ve made an average of 100 sales a day for the last 30 days , you may send (5 x 100) + 600 = 1100 messages.
Queue ASL Balancing. MerchBee’s Amazon Sending Limit Balancing feature dynamically calculates your daily sending limits each day and automagically reschedules any daily email overages to go out first thing the following day. If our system can’t fit all of the previous days outstanding emails into the following day without disrupting normal messaging operations, it will intelligently distribute these messages across available daily sending allotments until all messages have been sent.
Configure your email messages to be sent x number of hours, days, weeks, or months after the product has been shipped or delivered.
Yes! By default MerchBee is configured to send emails for both channels, however, specifying FBA or Merchant Fulfilled for custom email campaigns is easy! Want to include shipping terms or extra shipping details for an order that you fulfill; or explain in depth how to reach customer support for an order that is fulfilled by Amazon? Not a problem!
Yes! We support HTML message formatting which gives you complete control over the way your emails appear to your customers.
- Repeat for every order: Sent every time the product is ordered.
- 1st purchase: Sent for 1st time purchases only.
- Repeat for every order after 1st purchase: Skipped on the 1st purchase, but is sent for each order after.
- 2nd purchase: Sent for 2nd purchase only.
- Repeat for every order after 2nd purchase: Skipped on the 1st and 2nd purchase, but is sent for each order after.
- 3rd purchase: Sent for 3rd purchase only.
- Repeat for every order after 3rd purchase: Skipped on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd purchases, but is sent for each order after.
- 4th purchase: Sent for 4th purchase only.
- Repeat for every order after 4th purchase: Skipped on the first four purchases, but is sent for each order after.
- 5th purchase: Sent for 5th purchase only.
- Repeat for every order after 5th purchase: Skipped on the first five purchases, but is sent for each order after.
These filters are configured at the autoresponder level and by default are specific to the ASIN in which the autoresponder is assigned. However, changing this so that your message is sent based on the quantity of any combination of products purchased through your marketplace requires just a single click!
All buyer related communication is sent through Amazon’s buyer-seller messaging system. To view messages that have been sent by MerchBee, login to your Amazon Seller Central account and click on Messages in the top right hand corner. From there, click on the Sent Messages tab.